FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Oxford based client - handled by our South East Team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Finance Director (1 day per month) with a Oxford based independent retailer. This newly created role will effectively enable the business to focus on key objectives and to maximise potential revenue.
About the Role:
- Develop a dashboard of reporting to enable the owner to manage the business more effectively.
- Assist with planning and forecasting
- Working with the owner on the strategic plan
- Identify funding requirements
- Producing monthly management reports
- Developing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist owner with property portfolio
- Fully Qualified Accountant (Essential)
- Several years Finance Director experience
- Currently operating as a portfolio FD to SME's (Essential)
- Experience in multi-site retail
If you are a portfolio FD and have the requirements listed above then please apply. Please note currently registered candidates will automatically be considered when the shortlisting commences.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, Luton, Bedfordshire
Part Time Finance Director, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Part Time Finance Director, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.