FD Recruit have a Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Bristol based client - handled by our South West Team.
Our client is a privately owned growing FMCG manufacturer & exporter who are looking for a finance director to run the finance function of their growing group of companies based in South Bristol. Reporting to the Managing Director you will take an integral role on the senior management team ensuring the company has first class financial leadership.
- Overall control of the company’s accounting function and group accounts
- Financial planning in accordance with the board and senior management objectives
- Working with departmental managers to formulate targets and budgets and monitor departmental performance
- Ensure company is compliant with UK and oversees export legislation
- Monitor cash flow
- Planning for future capital intensive projects
This is a challenging position and requires a technically strong and driven finance director who can apply their accounting flair to complex business environments. The role presents an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, friendly and growing organisation where employees are looked after and hard work is rewarded. In return you will be offered a competitive salary and the chance to play an important role in the company’s expansion plans. To be considered you must be a fully qualified accountant and you will have previously worked in a senior financial position in either an accountancy practice or within a commercial organisation.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.