FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a East London based client - handled by our South East Team.
Based in Wembley our client is a growing £5m turnover importer and E-commerce retailer. Due to continued growth they are looking for a commercially focused finance director for circa 2 days per month.
- Working closely with the owners on financial strategies in order to achieve further growth
- Manage & review current financial processes
- Work with external advisors to maximise tax efficiencies & allowances
- Oversee working capital & stock management
- Take a proactive role in financial modelling for launching products into high street retailers.
- Margin Analysis & make recommendations on operational efficiencies and control major costs eg shipping
- Be the first point of contact for company financing including hedging and lines of credit
- Other Ad-hoc duties as deemed by the MD.
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- Qualified Finance Director
- Experience of E-commerce, importing & wholesaling
- Track record in growing companies
The role would suit an individual who has held a full time role as a finance director but has subsequently ventured into a portfolio career.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.