posted: 1st February 2024
Our client is a Private Equity backed recruitment and talent solutions business. They are market leaders for the financial and professional services sectors. With the planned organic growth, potential acquisitions, and timely exit this is a unique opportunity for a talented CFO. There is a strongly incentivised salary package including bonus and equity participation.
The CFO will be an integral part of the management team and strategic and commercial direction of the company. The role is a broad commercial CFO position, hands on and sleeves rolled up, involved across the business and working closely with the CEO and investors.
- Overall leadership and management of the finance function.
- Providing insight and support in driving the long-term vision of the business.
- Assist with the identification, assessment, deal structuring, negotiation, due diligence and integration of acquisitions, including the preparation and presentation of investment cases.
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities.
- Developing, maintaining and fronting investor relations.
- Financial analysis, cashflow management, budgeting & forecasting.
- Pro-actively advise the board on cost-efficiency and revenue improvement proposals.
- Development, monitoring, reporting and interpretation of relevant business KPIs
- Monthly and annual financial regulation and reporting, financial performance review.
- Input to operational and commercial development and client financial reporting.
- Responsibility for company secretarial,
- Maintaining banking, liaison with and co-ordination of external advisers.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Implement operational best practices
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting.
Candidates should be qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), with Finance Director/CFO experience in commercial companies. You should be commercial, robust, prepared to be hands on and be involved across the business and its operations. Good analytical, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills are required. Although not critical, recruitment sector, acquisitions/exit and private equity experience is advantageous. The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.