The Part Time FD Hub
Our Part-Time FD Hub has rapidly become the UK’s largest network of independent Part-Time Finance Directors. No matter what sector you are in or where you are located, we have a network of local FDs that can help.
Part-Time Finance Director / CFO Services
The objective for our Part-Time Finance Directors is to assist the CEO / MD and prevent them from getting distracted by unnecessary activities that stop them focusing on the business.
Each of our regional centres works with a large pool of experienced Part-Time Finance Directors who have a track record for helping businesses.
They will work with your existing finance function and can help you achieve your business goals. We have FDs at different levels, and below are a number of activities they can help with:
- Raising debt or equity finance
- Steering companies through organic growth or acquisition
- International experience — import/export issues
- Managing change and profitability improvement
- Ventures into new markets
- Managing cash through difficult trading conditions
- Exit Planning
- Managing stakeholder / investor relations
- Designing / implementing tax efficiencies and share option schemes
- Covering for absent board members
- Participating in board meetings
Hands-on financial duties
- Manage the finance function and ensure maximum value / return.
- Implement robust internal controls
- Establish monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Establish processes for creating monthly management accounts
- Review computer systems and software to ensure they are adequate and will allow for growth
- Establish and oversee cashflow process, ensuring it’s consistent with company requirements
- Help establish most profitable lines of business
- Establish and review budgeting & forecasts
- Work with Tax Advisors to ensure the company & stakeholders are maximising tax breaks.
- Oversee and administer company pension scheme
- Potentially help oversee IT & HR
- Translate all figures and data in a way that makes sense
- Liaise with external advisors, Banks & Auditors
- Help monitor and negotiate costs of large expenditure items