FD Recruit have another CFO Job Vacancy for a Cardiff based client - handled by our South West Team.
A leading services business based in Cardiff are currently seeking a seasoned CFO add value across the financial and operational functions. As the successful candidate, you’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. The business is currently looking at an ambitious, international growth plan including breaking into new geographical territories. This position will involve working closely with the CEO to design and implement these strategies. You will also be leading the recruitment drive, providing training for existing staff and running key communication programmes, as well as providing high-level financial support for the company.
• Developing organisational prospects through effective business planning
• Taking the lead in developing financial strategy
• Monitoring business performance and safeguarding against risk
• Identifying investment opportunities
• Providing regular financial reports
• Remaining aware of new legislations and how they may affect the business
• Building relationships with key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced CFO with at least 8+ years’ experience in a management role.
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants, with an impeccable understanding of financial systems, legislation, and processes. Experience of effectively managing a large team, and driving large-scale projects from a financial perspective is essential.
To see further information about Chief Financial Officer Recruitment please see the CFO Recruitment section in the full-time area of our website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED CFO JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.