FD Recruit have another interim CFO Job Vacancy for a Bristol based client - handled by our South West Team.
A leading manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Interim CFO for the firm’s headquarters in Bristol.
This varied position will involve working closely with senior leaders and the CEO as part of the board. Championing change, building exceptional relationships at all levels both internally and externally, and developing a first-rate finance function are all essential components of the day-to-day role. To support business agenda, this influential role will also focus on driving high level strategy, and building exceptional relationships with key stakeholders.
The day-to-day role will include:
• Working closely with the CEO to drive and develop business strategy
• Developing and overseeing the existing finance team
• Driving new business and identifying key opportunities and threats within the market
• Critically assessing new contracts
• Providing sage financial advice across a cross section of business areas
• Developing and streamlining finance systems
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity, best suited to a talented accountant with at least 6 years’ experience within a high level finance position. To be successful in this role, candidates must be creative thinkers, natural innovators, and inspiring leaders.
To see further information about our Interim CFO Services please see the section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM CFO JOBS:
Interim CFO, Cardiff, South Wales
Interim CFO Swansea, South Wales
Interim CFO Coventry, West Midlands
Interim CFO Birmingham, West Midlands
Interim CFO Leicester, Leicestershire
Interim CFO, Southampton, Hampshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.