FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Harlow based client – handled by our South East Team.
Our client is a leading provider of Financial Services based in Harlow, North London. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finance Director to take responsibility for the management and continued development of the company’s finance function and all aspects of statutory and internal financial reporting.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Providing leadership to the finance team to ensure processes are effective and efficient
• Leadership of the finance function including a review of the current financial planning and control processes
• Preparation of budget with reporting on performance
• Contribute towards the future financial strategy/development of the organisation
• Production and review of management accounting information
• Fully qualified accountant-ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Exceptional leadership and team-building skills
• Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Record of personal and professional achievement
• Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have a real impact on its future development. The company is offering an attractive remuneration package that includes a basic salary of c£100k plus bonus with a full benefits package.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS: