FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Wiltshire based client – handled by our South West Team.
Our Client is a pre-revenue medical technology company who are looking for an experienced Part Time Finance Director (1 day per week) to help them with an early stage funding project and to stay with them on an ongoing basis in an advisory capacity.
- Working with outsourced suppliers, accountants and the internal bookkeeper to manage the company’s financial data and accounts.
- Manage the company’s finance position
- Work with the board to execute the company strategy
- Ensure the organisation maximises grants and R&D credits
- Fundraising and liaising with the financial markets
The successful candidate will have worked within the med-tech / life sciences sector where developing IP is common place. You will have a successful track record with rapidly growing start-up businesses. You will be a fully qualified finance director and you will have already ventured into the Part Time / Portfolio FD arena.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
SIMILAR JOBS OTHERS VIEWED: