FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Gloucestershire based client – handled by our South West Team.
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for either a tenured Finance Director, or a Financial Controller looking for a step up into their first number one role, within a business that has experienced considerable growth over the past 3 years, and are continuing in the ascendancy.
They are a young and trendy, private equity backed, Gloucester based, market leading manufacturer and retailer of high end sporting equipment that require a hands-on senior finance professional to provide finance, accounting and commercial support across the organisation during a continued period of growth. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will lead a small Finance team, with the responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the finance function during this crucial time.
Key duties will encompass:
- Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports and analysis to senior management and global head office
- Oversee all daily, weekly and monthly transactional requirements
- Leading and developing an efficient finance team and working closely with all front, back and operational personnel
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis. Strong commercial acumen, margin analysis and management
- Confident relationship builder, happy presenting internally & externally, likes autonomy and accountability, and has experience of International Business.
- Provide commercial support to regional directors. Negotiation and supplier management skills required.
- Supporting and challenging budget owners to meet targets and deliver budgets
- Attend management meetings and present meaningful financial analysis and guidance / assistance where relevant to senior management
- Controlling / maximising working capital, experience of FX and overseas VAT legislation an advantage
- Close contact with financial institutions
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, ideally with at least 3 years post qualified experience, preferably in a sector or similar size business.
- A goal orientated, motivated finance professional with a desire for people management
- Previous experience of working in a Private Equity backed business is desirable
- Will take ownership not only of their role and areas of responsibility, but will feel passion and pride in the success of the business overall
- Professional, assured, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Some overseas travel will be required
- Works well under pressure in fast paced environment
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound experience in IT systems and highly process driven
- Sell side experience desirable
This is a great opportunity to make a significant, long term impact in a rapidly growing company with the potential for significant personal and professional growth for the right candidate.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
SIMILAR JOBS OTHERS VIEWED:
Finance Director, Devon
Finance Director, Dorset
Finance Director, Glamorgan
Finance Director, Somerset
Finance Director, South Wales
Finance Director, South West
Finance Director, Wales
Finance Director, Wiltshire