FD Recruit have another Interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client – handled by our South East Team.
Our client is an early stage VC backed service business who are looking for an Interim FD for 3-4 month contract on a 4-5 day per basis.
The role is a varied role with the following duties:
• Manage outsourced finance function
• Assist with major customer agreements
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Work closely with CEO, Chairman and investors
• Statutory accounting
• Assist with Due Diligence requests from investors
• Fully qualified accountant
• Experience of the software / tech sector
• SME / VC experience
• Vendor due diligence and data room experience
The company is in the middle of a further fund raise therefore the ideal candidate will have experience of DD within the tech sector. The client requires a base of 4 days per week with an occasional 5th day as and when required especially during fund raising periods.
To be considered you must be immediately available with a background in SME tech businesses.