FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client – handled by our South East Team.
Our client are a nationally based travel company, and due a number of internal changes an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance director at their London head offices.
A £23m turnover company, this company has enjoyed a positive growth over the past 12 months and are now looking at new markets to maximise future plans for expansion. Reporting into the managing director and deputising for them as required, this role will play a pivotal part in the future direction of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building effective and influential relationships with key stakeholders
- Assessing and streamlining key processes
- Heading up high-level financial processes
- Developing and driving business strategy, working in partnership with the CEO
- Advising the board on key business critical decisions
- Working closely with department heads to gain a thorough understanding of all parts of the business to better tailor strategy
- Managing and developing a finance team of 12
This is great opportunity to undertake a role of responsibility within a dynamic organisation that values and rewards their staff.
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants with at least 4-years post qualification experience.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.