FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client – handled by our South East Team.
A leading construction firm are currently seeking a talented finance director to join an established team based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an instrumental part in the growth and development of an ambitious company, joining a highly dynamic and passionate team. This role will form part of the board, and will report directly into the MD. An ability to inspire change and drive business strategy are the key skills demanded in this role.
- Develop a robust reporting framework and regularly contribute this information in board meetings
- Develop and drive business strategy
- Streamline current financial systems and processes to ensure a cost efficient and highly effective finance function
- Lead a finance team of 7
- Build exceptional and influential relationships with key stakeholders
- Review operational compliance and manage control processes including H&S, legislative requirement, licences, maintenance programmes and associated responsibilities.
This is a demanding role, best suited to a fully qualified accountant with at least 7-years post qualification experience. A strong track record in people management and business strategy is essential.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered. Candidates currently registered will be considered automatically.