FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client – handled by our South East Team.
Our client, a private equity backed fast growing Utilities/Telco business, is recruiting for a Finance Director working at board level to support the ambitious growth agenda.
Salary package includes basic (120K-150K) + bonus to £200k Package Plus Equity.
- Develop and manage financial and management reporting processes
- forecasting, budgeting, cashlow and financial analysis
- Manage and mentor a small finance team
- Work closely with the board and senior management team on the direction of the business
- Transactiions and investment appraisal as required.
- Commercial and strategic advice to management and co-directors
- Lead the continuing development of the controls and compliance function
- Liaison and development of relationships with investors and external stakeholders
The position requires a rounded robust personality with strong commercial Finance Director experience in the Utilities or Telco or related sectors.
Experience of transactions and ideally exit and a private equity or investor backed company is required.
This position would suit a suitably qualified Finance Director / CFO who is equally at home with Investor Relations, transactions and investment appraisal as getting into the detail. The successful candidate will be technically strong and have a hands-on approach in an entrepreneurial growth environment. Sector experience in telecoms, broadband, utilities or related technology is strongly preferred. Ideally you will also need to have experience in dealing with investors.