Our client is a growing £10m turnover international importer & distributor of car parts who service automotive manufacturing & aftermarket sectors. Due to continue growth they are looking for a commercially focused finance director for 4-6 days per month. Reporting to the Managing Director your duties will encompass:
• Working closely with the MD on financial strategies in order to achieve further growth
• Manage, review and mentor the current finance function
• Work with external advisors to maximise tax efficiencies & allowances
• Work with the sales team to structure contracts with major customers
• Oversee working capital & stock management including consignment stock
• Margin Analysis & make recommendations on operational efficiencies and control major costs eg shipping
• Be the first point of contact for company financing including hedging and lines of credit
• Other Ad-hoc duties as deemed by the MD.
The successful candidate will have the following credentials:
• Qualified Finance Director
• Experience of importing & B2B distribution
• Track record in growing companies
• Experience of multiple financing methods including bills of exchange & letters of credit
• Currencies & Hedging
• Any experience of automotive parts distribution would be a distinct advantage.
The role is anticipated to be split between working on site and remote working and the target rate is to be £500-600 per day. Please note the top end of the budget will require specific & relevant industry experience.