Our Client is a life sciences group who are looking for an experienced Part Time Finance Director / CFO for 1-2 days per week. The main objective of the CFO is to assist with a series of strategic acquisitions and to lead them to a potential AIM listing.
- Manage the groups finance position
- Work with the board to execute the group strategy
- Ensure the organisation maximises grants available
- M&A planning, due diligence and integration
- Fundraising and liaising with the financial markets
- Represent the group in front of investors
The successful candidate will have worked with growing med-tech / life science organisations and will have significant M&A experience. Experience of an IPO and dealing with Nomads would be extremely beneficial.