Wholesale broadband services provider, NextGen Access was in need of an interim Chief Finance Officer in a period of business growth. The recruitment process needed to be fast because the CFO was such an important part of the funding process. Managing Director, Mark Weller would search for a permanent replacement himself at a later date, but needed to find someone capable in the interim – and quickly.
The ideal candidate had to:
- Provide high-level support while looking into the detail
- Be able to represent the business at the investor relations end of the business
- Provide the detail required by the funding house
- Support the senior management team with the continued growth of the business.
- Experience within the sector in which the client operates.
"It was very easy, quick and concise process - exactly what we needed for an interim appointment.”
- With FD Recruit, NextGen Access found a great interim CFO to ensure the business ran smoothly while they secured a permanent replacement.
- They were in the middle of an important stage of growth so it was vital to find an expert who could sufficiently support the business.
- NextGen Access found the process to be very quick and easy.
- Sector experience was very important to NexGen Access, which FD Recruit easily provided via its vast network