Head of Finance Interview Questions
We asked some of the Heads of Finance within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your Head of Finance interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a Head of Finance interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a Head of Finance. At FD Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your Head of Finance interview.
1. How do you keep up to date with changes in financial sector trends?
2. What size budgets have you worked with, and what do you find challenging about budgeting?
3. What are the key elements to successful financial planning and budgeting?
4. What measures do you use to assess an organisation’s financial performance?
5. How do you ensure that regulations and poli…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an FD or CFO?