FD Recruit have another Interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Leeds based client – handled by our Yorkshire Team.
FD Recruit are exclusively working with a rapidly expanding multi-site organisation to secure an Interim Director of Finance. Leading the finance function of this UK wide business, you will work closely with the Managing Director to fix current processes within the accounts function and restructure to ensure the growth of the company is kept up within the function.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a growing Multi-site organisation.
Duties of the Finance Director:
- Accountable for all finance tasks including audit, risk and compliance
- Evaluate Finance systems and make improvements where needed
- Take an active role in shaping finance strategy
- Work closely with Senior Management and the CEO
- Manage, lead and develop the accountancy team
- Interpret financial data and share analysis with the company
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Undertake individual finance projects as required
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to manage the finance operations with ease
- Leadership abilities and the communication skills needed to lead a team
- Inspirational, talented and forward-thinking
- Minimum of 5 years’ similar experience
- Hold accountancy qualification
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Interim Finance Director, York, North Yorkshire
Interim Finance Director, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Interim Finance Director, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Interim Finance Director, Scarborough, North Yorkshire