FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Liverpool (Merseyside) based client - handled by our North West Team.
A leading law firm business based in Liverpool is currently looking for a Finance Director to help drive business strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a talented FD to contribute to a prominent business within its sector during a key time in its development. This dynamic business has seen an increase in turnover by almost 25% in the past 12 months. This has created a need for a grounded, experienced FD to effectively advise across future market prospects, and strategy.
- Ensuring compliance is met with management agreements and effectively maintaining relationships with all key business partners
- Effectively managing company assets
- Analysing revenue and costs to identify opportunities and risk
- Reviewing, reconciling and forecasting capital expenditure
- Effective management of company cash flow
- Producing insightful monthly financial reports
- Playing a key role in business planning
- Developing a first-rate finance function
To be considered for this role, candidates must have at least 6-years post qualification experience. Adding real value to the bottom line of the business, and ensuring that the finance function is set up for future growth are all essential components to this role, along with an ability to inspire at all levels, multi-task, challenge high-level decisions constructively, and add real value within a short space of time are some of the essential attributes required.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Warrington, Cheshire
Finance Director, Southport, Lancashire
Finance Director, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Finance Director, Chester, Cheshire
Finance Director, Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.