FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Manchester based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our client is a well funded and pre revenue tech start up within the E-commerce sector. Due to their impending launch they are now looking for a qualified accountant to join them as a hands on finance manager (FD Designate). The role will report to the CEO and will combine both hands on accounting with commercial financial modelling. The Finance Director will be responsible for financial strategy, reporting, financial controls and risk management.
About the role
- Responsible for overseeing production and analysis of year-end financial accounts
- Processing R&D Claims
- Overseeing preparation of P&L, Balance sheet and cash flows on a monthly basis for Board and investor purposes.
- Submitting company accounts and annual returns to Company’s House on a periodic basis.
- Setting up accounting system
- Reviewing, updating and implementing internal accounting processes and introducing new internal controls where appropriate.
- Overseeing and monitoring all company expenditure and where appropriate making recommendations to individuals and teams responsible for budgets.
- Ensuring all Statutory documentation is maintained correctly at all times and logged with Company’s House in a timely and efficient manner
- Overseeing the maintenance of the General Ledger; ensuring reconciliation of control accounts etc.
- An ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Good analytical, interpersonal leadership and communication skills
- Self starter
- Ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgement on a consistent basis
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience
The company is headed up by two technology entrepreneurs who have a proven track record of success from other prestigious businesses exits. The online platforms are now developed and the official launch is set to take place soon. As the business is currently pre revenue the FD will be expected to take a hands on role within the organisation. This role would suit an ambitious accountant moving from practice or a financial accountant / financial controller who is looking to make strides towards becoming a finance director. You will be offered a competitive basic salary with an annual bonus and the potential of equity. The successful candidate will be given a varied role within a growing SME and the opportunity to make a name for themselves as a leading finance director within the tech sector.
To see further information about our Finance Director Recruitment please see the Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Rochdale, Lancashire
Finance Director, Oldham, Lancashire
Finance Director, Salford, Greater Manchester
Finance Director, Stoke, Staffordshire
Finance Director, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.