FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Bolton based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our client is a £100m turnover FMCG manufacturer who is looking for a Finance Director or an experienced financial controller to provide strategic support to the Managing Director and the senior management team. You will ensure the financial integrity of the finance function and develop strong business planning, financial control and reporting to maximise efficiencies and opportunities for growth. The Finance Director will provide business partnering and decision support, as well as driving the analysis of key management information to maintain the financial sustainability of the organisation.
- Manage the sales and operational streams to define the budgetary and forecasting process, and the ongoing measurement to plan.
- Take ownership of the processes to support price modelling, profitability analysis, capital monitoring, investment appraisal and competitor analysis.
- Provide support to the maintenance of financial performance metrics.
- Take full ownership of the financial reporting framework and be the central focus for the financial integrity and compliance of the Group.
- Provide effective revenue and cost management frameworks.
- Provide support to the creditor/debtor management process.
- Maintain close relationships with the supplier and customer base to ensure smooth cash flow.
- Provide effective support to the management team in Treasury requirements and the management of existing facilities.
- Provide support to the inventory management process.
- Provide and review the strategies to manage market risk.
- Ensure the ongoing needs of your team regarding mentoring, leadership and training are met.
- Qualified Financial Controller or Finance Director with exceptional leadership skills
- Proven history of developing finance teams
- Experience of managing external relationships eg banks & auditors
- Experience of FMCG Manufacturing (ideally supplying large multiple retailers)
- Experience of manufacturing and complex costing systems
- Down to earth and the ability to communicate at all levels
This role would suit a commercially minded and astute financial leader who enjoys taking a proactive role in FMCG manufacturing environments. In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary along with an attractive benefits package.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Blackburn, Lancashire
Finance Director, Preston, Lancashire
Finance Director, Stockport, Cheshire
Finance Director, Liverpool, Merseyside
Finance Director, Salford, Greater Manchester
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.