FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Blackburn based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our client is a £40m division of an international manufacturer who is looking for an experienced finance director to head up their UK finance & IT functions. The role closely supports the UK Managing Director and is at the front line in all communications with the UK trading entities.
- Coordinating the Finance teams in the subsidiaries.
- Overseeing all aspects of monthly management reporting.
- Meeting financial reporting deadlines.
- Preparation and timely submission of Annual Budgets / Forecasts and annual strategic / profit plans.
- UK Statutory and GAAP reporting.
- Submission of annual statutory UK GAAP accounts for 3 trading companies, 2 holding companies and dormant companies.
- Overall responsibility for I.T
- Cash and Treasury management.
- Provision of all necessary documents / reports in a timely manner to external bodies; auditors, tax advisors, enabling them to conduct their work to meet statutory annual requirements.
- Negotiation and management of utility contracts.
- Carry out all Sarbanes Oxley Testing within required timescales.
- Continuous development of the finance team.
- Further encourage the involvement of finance in the development of cross-functionality and cross-business synergies.
- Statutory submissions; VAT, PAYE, Pensions, insurance, etc.
- Insurance/Risk management.
- Ensure all payrolls are operated and paid timely and successfully.
- Monthly management reporting and presentation, advising of monthly and financial performance.
- Support the UK Managing Director in the preparation of the monthly report and monthly reviews with the Group.
- Property leases and liaison with landlords.
- SOX Compliance.
- Liaison with Auditors, Legal Advisor and Bankers.
- UK Company Secretarial compliance.
Our client is looking for a technically strong finance director with exceptional IT skills who has the tenacity and passion to make a difference in a competitive commercial environment. Manufacturing experience is essential and experience of US reporting would be a distinct advantage. This opportunity presents a diverse and varied position in a well established UK manufacturing organisation.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Burnley, Lancashire
Finance Director, Preston, Lancashire
Finance Director, Salford, Greater Manchester
Finance Director, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Finance Director, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.