FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Stockport based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our client is a well-established financial services business based in Stockport. They are currently seeking a Finance Director to assist in driving the business forward, feeding directly into the CEO.
The position is located in their offices in Stockport. The business has enjoyed steady growth through strong sales and successful long-term partnerships with stakeholders.
A pro-active and determined Finance Director is required that can hit the ground running and make a tangible impact during the contracted period. The individual should bring with them commercial acumen and entrepreneurial flair and be able to transition smoothly into the role.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Director:
- Build strong relationships with the CEO and Board, providing strategic input and direction on all relevant financial matters
- Assume overall control of the business accounting function
- Implement strong and healthy financial processes and systems, reviewing where necessary to ensure optimum performance
- Provide leadership to the finance team
- Contribute to the development of company strategy, making key decisions, evaluating situations and challenging where necessary
- Provide financial guidance to Senior Management team to shape the strategic direction of the business
- Responsible for budgeting, projections, analysis and cost control
- Take ownership of the full spectrum of financial tasks including compliance, presentation of management information, statutory accounts, management accounts
An individual with proven experience in developing strong financial systems and process would make an idea candidate for this role. Our client is seeking an accomplished and experienced individual who is keen to take on their next challenge. It is important that the candidate possesses the ability to create positive relationships with all stakeholders and communicate well with people at all levels.
Candidates must be fully qualified and have at least 4 years’ experience to be considered for this position. The role has a salary up of to £65,000 for the right candidate.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.