FD Recruit have another interim CFO Job Vacancy for a Edinburgh based client - handled by our Scotland Team.
A leading property company are currently recruiting for an Interim CFO for the firm’s headquarters in Edinburgh.
This pioneering company has enjoyed impressive growth over the past 12 months, and they are now looking to push into new markets and uncover fresh opportunities.
To support this business agenda, this influential role will focus on driving high level strategy, building exceptional relationships with key stakeholders, and developing a first-rate finance function.
The day-to-day role will include:
• Working closely with the CEO to drive and develop business strategy
• Developing and overseeing the existing finance team
• Driving new business and identifying key opportunities and threats within the market
• Critically assessing new contracts
• Providing sage financial advice across different business areas
• Developing and streamlining finance systems
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity, best suited to a talented accountant with at least 6 years’ experience within a high level finance position.
A natural ability to influence real, positive change within a limited space of time, through confidently and effectively challenging high level business decisions is essential.
To see further information about our Interim CFO Services please see the section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM CFO JOBS:
Interim CFO, Glasgow, Scotland
Interim CFO Manchester, Greater Manchester
Interim CFO Liverpool, Merseyside
Interim CFO Newcastle, North East
Interim CFO Leeds, West Yorkshire
Interim CFO Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.