FD Recruit have another Interim CFO Job Vacancy for a Glasgow based client - handled by our Scotland Team.
Our client is a family-owned, profitable business in the entertainment sector. Due to a number of internal changes, they are now looking to recruit a talented CFO on an interim 6-month basis.
The company have already developed strong partnerships within the UK, and they are now looking to increase revenues with existing customers, as well as diversifying their client portfolio. To help push the business agenda forward, you will be responsible for developing these strategies, and delivering high quality financial reports on a regular basis.
• Ensuring compliance is met with management agreements and effectively maintaining relationships with all key business partners
• Effectively managing company assets
• Analysing revenue and costs to identify opportunities and risk
• Reviewing, reconciling and forecasting capital expenditure
• Effective management of company cash flow
• Producing insightful monthly financial reports
• Playing a key role in business planning
• Developing a first-rate finance function
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a fully qualified accountant with a background in financial strategy.
You will be expected to demonstrate strong project management skills, be a natural champion of the company’s ambitious and dynamic culture, and be able to adapt to a family owned business.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM CFO JOBS:
Interim CFO, Edinburgh, Scotland
Interim CFO, Leeds, Yorkshire
Interim CFO, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Interim CFO, Liverpool, Merseyside
Interim CFO, Manchester, North West
Interim CFO, Newcastle, North East
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.