FD Recruit have another interim CFO Job Vacancy for a Leeds based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
A leading services company are currently recruiting for an Interim CFO for 6-9 months.
This exciting position based at the firm’s Leeds offices will involve working closely with senior leaders and the CEO as part of the board.
The main focus will be on driving high level strategy, developing stakeholder relationships to raise the company’s profile, and streamlining the finance function to set the business up for future success.
The role will include:
• Working closely with the CEO to drive and development business strategy
• Developing and overseeing the existing finance team
• Driving new business and identifying key opportunities and threats within the market
• Critically assessing new contracts
• Leading key financial processes
• Providing operating budgets
• Developing and maintaining systems
This is great opportunity is best suited to a talented accountant with at least 6 years’ experience within a high level finance position. The ability to add real value within a short space of time, raise the bar of the finance operation, develop and motivate staff, and nurture influential relationships is key.
The salary for this role is £750-£850 per day depending on experience.
To see further information about our Interim CFO Services please see the section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM CFO JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.