A short guide to hiring an interim FD or CFO
If your finance director or CFO has recently left your business, you need to take your business to the next level, or you urgently need to fix certain elements of the financials in your business, you may be considering hiring an interim FD or CFO.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why you need an interim FD/CFO
- What qualities to look for in an interim FD/CFO
- What package to offer an FD/CFO
- Which sourcing methods to use
- How to structure the recruitment process