Our Client is a membership organisation who is looking for a Part-time CFO to support the new Chief Executive, Board of Directors and the senior management team.
The role involves the following:-
- Overseeing internal bookkeeping processes and procedures
- Supervision of in-house bookkeeper / finance assistant
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Cashflow management
- Budgeting and planning
- Analysis and advice on financial issues - cost control, improving margins, supplier terms
- Relevant analysis of results
- Dealing with the bank, such as negotiation of new facilities, overdraft renewals
- Input into business plans
- Analysis and financial modelling of potential projects
- Strategic advice on business direction, new plans and new ventures
- Help with fund-raising - identifying sources of finance, assessing short/long-term financial needs
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant and a hands on Portfolio Finance Director with experience of membership organisations or the charities sector.
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.