FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a South London based client - handled by our South East Team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Finance Director with a growing facilities management business. This newly created role will effectively enable the business to focus on key objectives in order to maximise potential.
About the Role:
- Working with the MD across business strategy
- Managing and mentoring a finance team of 5
- Overseeing all key finance functions including cash flow forecasting
- Working capital management including cash collection and debtor days
- Producing monthly management reports
- Review current accounting procedures and processes
- Improving financial reporting
- Developing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Fully Qualified Accountant (Essential)
- Several years Finance Director experience (Essential)
- Currently operating as a portfolio FD to SME's (Essential)
- Experience of high volume low margin contracting environment (Preferable)
If you are a portfolio FD and have the essential requirements listed above then please apply. Currently registered candidates will automatically be considered when shortlisting commences.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, North London, London
Part Time Finance Director, Harlow, North London
Part Time Finance Director, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Part Time Finance Director, East London, London
Part Time Finance Director, London, South East
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.