FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a East London based client - handled by our South East Team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Finance Director within a design and installation business based in East London. This newly created role will effectively enable the business to focus on key objectives in order to maximise potential. Day-to-day duties will include some team management and mentoring, but the primary responsibility will be to provide expert financial advice.
About the Role:
- Working with the CEO across business strategy
- Developing a finance team of 3 including a finance manager and 2 assistants
- Overseeing all key finance functions including cash flow and VAT returns submission and reconciliation
- Producing monthly management reports
- Acting as the first point of contact for the company auditors and stakeholders
- Working closely with all departments within the business to fully understand their unique pressures and needs in order to design an effective and fully responsive finance function
- Improving financial reporting
- Developing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Several years Finance Director experience
- Currently operating as a portfolio FD to SME’s
- Experience of installation and maintenance contracts or the long term rental market where revenue is paid monthly and is considered as recurring revenue
Our client is looking for an operationally focussed finance director who will provide up to date MI to enable the management team to run the business as efficiently and effectively as possible.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, North London, London
Part Time Finance Director, Harlow, North London
Part Time Finance Director, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Part Time Finance Director, South London, London
Part Time Finance Director, London, South East
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.