FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Harlow based client - handled by our South East Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Director at at travel business based in Harlow.
The business is known for delivering high-class solutions to a high-profile selection of clients and they are looking to expand their product offering and break into new markets. This has created the need for an experienced, confident FD able to deliver on a selection of business critical projects around acquiring new contracts, and setting the finance department up to deliver a first-class service.
- Developing business strategy alongside the senior executive team
- Management of the company accounts department
- Management of the company’s relationship with bank and card service providers
- Ensuring cash is managed effectively and efficiently
- Maintenance of an appropriate controls environment to support growth and to ensure robust underlying accounting records
- Successful development and management of commercial agreements with customers
This is the ideal role for an accountant with good all round accountancy skills, and experience of working in high-pressured interim role.
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant of degree calibre, with at least 8-years post qualification experience. Additional, essential requirements for this role include the ability to coach and inspire a team, and strong technical skills in order to effectively develop finance systems.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, North London, London
Interim Finance Director, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Interim Finance Director, South London, London
Interim Finance Director, East London, London
Interim Finance Director, London, South East
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.