When Hampshire Cultural Trust’s interim Finance Director left the organisation, they urgently needed a replacement. As a growing organisation, established in 2014, they were looking for someone with an exceptional grasp of the charity and public sector who could support existing plans and at the same time drive growth.
The charity operates multiple arts and museums venues across Hampshire. It delivers a diverse range of wider social impact initiatives targeted at those who are most vulnerable or disadvantaged and who would not usually have access to arts and culture. The ideal candidate needed to understand the trusts social impact goals and commercial objectives.
“We were presented with dynamic and skilled candidates and the process was efficient and effective from beginning to end.”
- With FD Recruit, Hampshire Cultural Trust found their ideal Finance Director. The whole process took less than eight weeks.
- FD Recruit put five specialist candidates forward for interview. All had experience in the client’s sector.
- Hampshire Cultural Trust found it to be an efficient, positive, and rewarding experience.
- The trust is delighted with the steps the new Finance Director is already taking to make a difference. found it to be an efficient, positive, and rewarding experience.
- The trust is delighted with the steps the new Finance Director is already taking to make a difference.