FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Oxford based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our Client is a ambitious and well-established professional services practice who are looking for a hands on and commercially focussed Finance Director to assist their organic growth into new markets. From their UK regional offices they serve an international client base delivering prestigious projects of varying sizes. As the Finance Director you will manage a small finance team and provide strategic support to the partners and the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Production of accurate and timely monthly financial information.
- Attend Partners meetings as requested and present results and analysis.
- Prepare an annual budget with the full participation of the management prior to the commencement of the Financial Year.
- Provide advice and support to the geographical regions of the business, attending Regional Management Meetings as agreed.
- Contribute to the Company’s business objectives by providing strategic financial advice to Members. Review the fiscal direction of the practice and make recommendations for the optimisation of profit.
- Undertake working capital management (including billing and cash collection procedure management).
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations are complied with.
- Advise management regarding the balance between working capital demands and partners drawings.
- Assess capital expenditure requirements and financing alternatives.
- Undertake the management and control of all financial overheads.
- Be responsible for the management, motivation and development of all finance staff including performance assessment.
- Deal with the firm’s bankers, auditors, lawyers, Insurers, Companies House and HMRC.
- Keep abreast of relevant IT developments appropriate to the running of the financial aspects of the business.
- Identify and report gaps in software or other I.T. packages that would enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations.
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company.
Our client is looking for a financially astute and hands on finance director who has gained varied experience in a commercial SME environment. Experience of professional services, project consultancy or construction where time is a major cost and allocated against a client or contract would be beneficial. The role presents a unique and rewarding opportunity to excel in a niche and market leading SME organisation.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Slough, Thames Valley
Finance Director, Reading, Thames Valley
Finance Director, Luton, Bedfordshire
Finance Director, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Finance Director, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.