FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Lincoln based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to join their expanding service business as a Finance Director, managing all aspects of business and financial planning and control.
This all encompassing finance role will report directly to the Managing Director, having accountability for:
- Formulation of strategic plans, budgeting and forecasting, and setting of annual commercial targets.
- Regulatory and management reporting covering all aspects of finance (tax, compliance, risks and control).
- Attendance at monthly board meetings to discuss any financial and operational risks.
- Day-to-day management of the finance team.
The successful candidate will be a Chartered Accountant (preferably ACA qualified) with the following attributes:
- Audit or advisory services background.
- Minimum of post-qualification experience in a large multi-national business.
- Experience of managing a finance team.
- Task-focussed individual able to prioritise multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
The business is looking for a commitment of 2-3 days a week. In return, they are offering the successful candidate £80K pro rata.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK-based experience will be considered, candidates already registered with FD Recruit will be considered automatically.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Grimsby, Humberside
Part Time Finance Director, Hull, East Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Scunthorpe, Humberside
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.