FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Stoke based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our Client is a small charitable trust who are looking for an experienced finance director for 3 days per week initially on a 3 month contract. The trust is going through some organisational change and depending on the outcomes the contract may be extended or event go permanent subject to further discussions.
- Management accounts
- VAT returns
- Oversight of payroll
- Supervision of bookkeeper
- Preparation of 2016/17 Budget incorporating additional income generating initiatives
- Negotiation with tenants regarding, rent & utilities
- Financial oversight of development projects
- Submission of lottery fund grant claims
- Act as ‘Client side representative’ on projects
- Fully qualified accountant
- Experienced Finance Director
- Property development experience would be an advantage
- Experience of working within private sector SME’s or within small charities is essential
The successful candidate will be seeking a varied and commercial role within a small to medium enterprise.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Chester, Cheshire
Interim Finance Director, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Interim Finance Director, Wrexham, North Wales
Interim Finance Director, Bangor, Gwynedd
Interim Finance Director, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.