FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Chester based client - handled by our North West Team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Finance Director (1 day per week) within a growing & profitable IT / Telecoms company based in near Chester. This newly created role will effectively enable the business to focus on key objectives in order to maximise potential. Day-to-day duties will include some team management and mentoring, but the primary responsibility will be to provide expert financial advice.
About the Role:
- Working with the CEO across business strategy
- Developing a finance team of 2 including a finance manager and 1 bookkeeper
- Overseeing all key finance functions including cash flow
- Producing monthly management reports
- Attending board meetings
- Acting as the first point of contact for the company auditors and stakeholders
- Working closely with all departments within the business to fully understand their unique pressures and needs in order to design an effective and fully responsive finance function
- Improving financial reporting
- Developing solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Several years Finance Director experience
- Currently operating as a portfolio FD to SME’s (Essential)
- Experience of IT / Telecoms / Reoccurring revenue (advantageous)
Our client is looking for an operationally focused finance director who will provide timely MI to improve business performance and enhance strategic decision making.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Stoke, Staffordshire
Part Time Finance Director, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Part Time Finance Director, Wrexham, North Wales
Part Time Finance Director, Bangor, Gwynedd
Part Time Finance Director, Macclesfield, Cheshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.