FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a London based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client is a small west end legal firm who are looking for a hands on finance director to lead the company accounting function. You will take a proactive role in the production of the financial data while taking a principal part in ensuring the practice is being run as efficiently and profitable as possible.
Duties will entail:
- Ensure accurate and timely month end process
- Produce monthly reports for equity partners
- Ensuring key suppliers are paid on time
- Prepare cash flow statements and manage cash flow, invoicing and WIP
- Ensuring VAT payments are made on time and correctly allocated
- Work with the Partners regarding overdue debtors
- Annual Budgeting and forecasting and monitoring performance
- Manage the Partner capital accounts
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis on work levels and recovery rates
- Statutory compliance
The successful candidate will have previous legal experience working as a Finance Director in a small practice, or a Financial Controller in a larger firm. You will be a fully qualified accountant with at least 3 years experience within the legal sector. An in depth knowledge of SRA is essential to be considered.
You will be offered a varied and rewarding position where you can combine hands on accounting skills with operational business involvement.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.