FD Recruit have another Part Time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Bedford based client - handled by our Cambridge Team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented part time finance director, for a property company based near Bedford.
This is a varied and autonomous role reporting to the CEO. Primarily, the focus will be on supporting and defining business strategy. However, there is also a strong element of people management with this role, and experience within this area is essential.
- Driving business values as a core member of the management team
- Heading up all key financial reporting tasks
- Deputising for the CEO where required
- Ensuring consistent, insightful and timely reporting of financial information internally
- Leading financial strategy and planning
- Driving robust investment appraisals and championing considered decision making
- Continually evaluating financial systems and procedures and implementing improvements
- Driving efficiency and accountability of finance function
This opportunity would be perfect for a fully qualified accountant with a strong background in developing a finance function and supporting business leaders on organisational strategy.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-years post qualification experience.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Ipswich, Suffolk
Part Time Finance Director, Norwich, East Anglia
Part Time Finance Director, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Part Time Finance Director, Lowestoft, Norfolk
Part Time Finance Director, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.