FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Maidstone based client - handled by our South East Team.
A growing construction business based in Maidstone are currently recruiting for a Finance Director for an interim 9-month basis.
In the past 12-months the company has increased its turnover by 35%. This has effectively put the organisation in a strong position for future expansion creating a need for a dynamic, energetic FD with extensive experience of guiding companies through change. As a direct report of the MD, this role will be demanding and hands-on, involving a mix of project work in a fast-paced environment.
• Overall responsibility for accounting procedures
• Driving strategy across all areas
• Insightful financial analysis to be presented to the MD and the Board
• Timely preparation of financial reports and briefings
• Preparation and submission of budgets, tender documents and purchasing practices
• Managing and developing the finance team
• Building effective relationships with key stakeholders
This role is best suited to a personable, driven FD with a great ability to influence at all levels. A strong grounding across a variety of finance disciplines, experience of providing high-level support, and impeccable relationship building skills are all essential to this role.
Candidates must also be fully qualified accountants, with at least 4-years post qualification experience.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Folkestone, Kent
Interim Finance Director, Ashford, Kent
Interim Finance Director, Margate, Kent
Interim Finance Director, Canterbury, Kent
Interim Finance Director, Hastings, South Coast
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.