FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Edinburgh based client - handled by our Scotland Team.
Our client is a growing engineering & construction services business who is seeking a Part Time Finance Director 1-2 days per week. The role will provide support to the Senior Management and to assist them manage further growth.
- Supervising & mentoring the Accounts Manager & Finance Assistant
- Produce management accounts with the assistance of the accounts manager
- Review current systems and processes
- Provide advice to the Directors in order to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position
- Oversee cashflow statements and manage working capital
- Manage the Company Secretarial duties as appropriate,
- Point of contact for lawyers, insurers & pension providers
Qualifications and experience
- Experience as a finance director in construction / project engineering
- Experienced in driving continuous improvement
- SME Experience where being hands on is essential
- Already operating as a portfolio Finance Director
The successful candidate will coach and mentor the finance team to take on more responsibility especially as they progress through their accounting qualifications.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Livingston, West Lothian
Finance Director, Glasgow, Scotland
Finance Director, Aberdeen, Scotland
Finance Director, Inverness, Scotland
Finance Director, Dundee, Scotland
Finance Director, Paisley, Scotland
Finance Director, Perth, Scotland
Finance Director, Cumbernauld
Finance Director, Hamilton, Scotland
Finance Director, East Kilbride, Scotland
Finance Director, Ayr, Scotland
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.