FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Doncaster based client – handled by our Yorkshire Team.
A growing manufacturing business based in Doncaster are recruiting for a Finance Director for an interim 18-month basis.
This successful company has seen significant increases to their revenues during the past 12 months. This, along with some key internal changes has put the organisation in a strong position for future expansion. As FD in this interim role, you will be tasked with maximising opportunities for this growing company, increasing profitability, and mentoring the finance team.
- Overall responsibility for accounting procedures
- Driving strategic across all areas
- Insightful financial analysis to be presented to the MD and the Board
- Timely preparation of financial reports and briefings
- Preparation and submission of budgets, tender documents and purchasing practices
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders
If you’re an energetic, forward-thinking and personable FD with experience of working in interim roles, this is the ideal opportunity for you. You will need to have at least 4 years’ experience in a senior finance role, and a strong track record in project work. The ability to provide hands-on support, and lead a team is also essential.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Interim Finance Director, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Interim Finance Director, Scunthorpe, Humberside
Interim Finance Director, Grimsby, Humberside
Interim Finance Director, Hull, East Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.