FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Chatham based client - handled by our South East Team.
An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Director within a well established Engineering and Manufacturing group. Based in Hampshire, for 2-3 days per week. The company requires a strategic finance professional to manage the turnaround of an unprofitable acquisition and oversee the day to day activities of the Finance Team to ensure that the finance function is organised and efficient and produces accurate and timely financial and management accountswith with the ultimate aim of transforming the division into a profitable entity.
Key duties will encompass:
- To provide strong, professional leadership and direction to the Finance Team
- Leading and managing the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts, Cash flows and KPI’s.
- To provide Acquisition support including due diligence and integration.
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Meeting Group reporting deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Supporting the Contracts/Operations teams in commercial conditions, product costing and margin analysis.
- Reviewing cost structures and implementing cost saving measures.
- Cash management on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the local banking relationship.
- To ensure the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven experience in an FD / CFO role (5 years minimum) within engineering and manufacturing industry is essential.
- The ability and experience of directing and managing a small finance team.
- A forward looking individual with a highly strategic outlook and strong leadership skills, embodying a quality driven approach and a preference for a collaborative approach
- Background of working at board level and partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Proven success of providing hands on leadership to a finance team as well as other, non-finance areas, is essential - as is the ability to add commercial value and implement robust processes and controls.
- Excellent attention to detail, confidence, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems.nd to be an active and dynamic contributor to the Group Management team.
This is a great opportunity for a Professional Interim to make a significant, short term impact in an established and well respected company.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Interim Finance Director, Watford, Hertfordshire
Interim Finance Director, St Albans, Hertfordshire
Interim Finance Director, Gravesend, Kent
Interim Finance Director, Gillingham, Kent
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.