FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Blackburn based client - handled by our North West Team.
Our client is extremely well respected within the manufacturing industry and now require an Interim Finance Director to support them through a period of change. To succeed in this role the successful candidate must seamlessly integrate into the business management team offering strategic support across all finance functionality. With a strong track-record of building an efficient finance function, you must be ready to influence board members and inspire the finance team to succeed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Exploring new business and commercial opportunities to encourage growth
- Making financial decisions, ensuring cost efficiencies are met and maximised
- Providing pragmatic leadership and support to develop a small finance team
Requirements for the role:
- A qualified accountant with experience within the manufacturing industry
- Significant financial control knowledge and an aptitude to meet strategic targets
- Flexible, can-do approach with an ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong people management skills to lead the financial accounting team
The company require an initial commitment to the role of six months. In return, they are offering a competitive daily rate of £450 per day based on experience.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Preston, Lancashire
Interim Finance Director, Lancaster, Lancashire
Interim Finance Director, Southport, Lancashire
Interim Finance Director, Burnley, East Lancashire
Interim Finance Director, Carlisle, Cumbria
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.