FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Crawley based client - handled by our South East Team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director within a business that has experienced considerable growth over the past 3 years, and are continuing in their ascendancy. They are a privately owned, Crawley based, market leading service provider to the airline industry that require a hands-on senior finance professional to provide finance, accounting and commercial support across the organisation during a continued period of growth. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will lead a small Finance team, with the responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the finance function during this crucial time.
Key duties will encompass:
- Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports and analysis to senior management and global head office
- Oversee all daily, weekly and monthly transactional requirements
- Leading and developing a finance and back office team
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis. Stong commercial acumen, margin analysis and management
- Confident relationship builder, happy presenting internally & externally, likes autonomy and accountability, and has experience of International Business.
- Provide commercial support to regional directors. Negotiation and supplier management skills required.
- Supporting and challenging budget owners to meet targets and deliver budgets
- Attend management meetings and present meaningful financial analysis and guidance / assistance where relevant to senior management
- Controlling / maximising working capital
- Close contact with financial institutions
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, ideally with at least 10 years’ post qualified experience, preferably in a service sector or related business, and had previous experience as a stand alone FD
- Must be prepared to travel internationally for 2-3 weeks per year, sometimes at short notice
- A goal orientated, motivated finance professional with a passion for people management
- Professional, assured, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Works well under pressure in fast paced environment
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound experience in IT systems and highly process driven
- Sell side experience desirable
This is a great opportunity to make a significant, long term impact in a rapidly growing company with the potential for significant personal and professional growth for the right candidate.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Brighton, East Sussex
Interim Finance Director, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Interim Finance Director, Aldershot, Hampshire
Interim Finance Director, Woking, Surrey
Interim Finance Director, Guildford, Surrey
Interim Finance Director, Bracknell, Berkshire
Interim Finance Director, Maidenhead, Berkshire
Interim Finance Director, Basingstoke, Hampshire
Interim Finance Director, Farnborough, Hampshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.