FD Recruit have another Part time Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Yorkshire based client - handled by our Yorkshire Team.
Our client, a leading retailer, has an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking professional to provide hands-on financial advice and strategic leadership across a number of significant business areas. Working alongside a dynamic leadership team, the new Finance Director will ensure all financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth in-line with ambitious targets. This role offers an exciting opportunity to combine senior level strategic and operational responsibilities with part-time flexibility.
Key duties of the part time Finance Director:
- Liaise with Year End Accountants and take ownership of preparation of the year end file
- Work with the leadership team to drive and realise business strategy
- Direct all major financial processes and explore new markets
- Advise on opportunity and risk
- Communicate and present complex financial information to internal and external audiences
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience at FD Level
- Strong commercial acumen
- A proven track record in developing first-rate finance functions
A competitive daily rate of £400-£500 is just part of a generous remuneration package for a Finance Director ready to hit the ground running to inspire at all levels and contribute to the continued success of this expanding manufacturing organisation.
To see further information about our Part-Time Finance Director Services please see the Part-Time FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Part Time Finance Director, Batley, West Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Dewsbury, Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Bradford, Yorkshire
Part Time Finance Director, Halifax, West Yorkshire
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.