FD Recruit have another interim Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Kidderminster based client - handled by our Midlands Team.
Our client is an FMCG manufacturer who is looking for an experienced Finance Director for an initial contract of circa 4-5 months to cover until the newly appointed Finance Director starts. The role reports to the Managing Director.
- Take ownership of the processes to support price modelling, profitability analysis, capital monitoring, investment appraisal and competitor analysis.
- Provide support to the maintenance of financial performance metrics.
- Take full ownership of the financial reporting framework and be the central focus for the financial integrity and compliance of the Group.
- Maintain close relationships with the supplier and customer base to ensure smooth cash flow.
- Provide effective support to the management team in Treasury requirements and the management of existing facilities.
- Ensure the ongoing needs of your team regarding mentoring, leadership and training are met.
- Take full ownership of the month end processes as well as leading the team through year end.
- Qualified Finance Director with exceptional leadership skills
- Experience of managing external relationships eg banks & auditors
- Experience of FMCG Manufacturing (ideally supplying large multiple retailers)
- Experience of manufacturing and complex costing systems
- To be considered you must possess the relevant experience and be available at short notice.
To see further information about our Interim Finance Director Services please see the Interim FD section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Interim Finance Director, Worcester, Worcestershire
Interim Finance Director, Coventry, West Midlands
Interim Finance Director, Solihull, West Midlands
Interim Finance Director, Redditch, Worcestershire
Interim Finance Director, Stourbridge, West Midlands
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.