FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Crawley based client - handled by our South East Team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director / Head of Finance within a business that has experienced exceptional growth over the past 5 years. They are a privately owned, Crawley based subsidiary of an international wholesale & distribution business that require a strategic thinking senior finance professional to provide finance, accounting and commercial support across the organisation. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will lead a small Finance and Operations team, with the responsibility of ensuring process and performance are aligned to both local and global organisational goals.
Key duties will encompass:
- Production of timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports and analysis to local senior management and global head office
- Oversee all daily, weekly and monthly transactional requirements
- Leading and developing a finance and back office team
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis
- Supporting and challenging budget owners to meet targets and deliver budgets
- Attend management meetings and present meaningful financial analysis and guidance / assistance where relevant to senior management
- Review and implementation of internal controls, processes and procedures
- Controlling / maximising working capital
- Margin analysis, process improvement and other cost reduction strategies
- Production of Annual Statutory reporting and management of audit process
- Management of supply chain / logistics team / function
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, ideally with at least 10 years’ post qualified experience, preferably in the consumer products industry
- A motivated finance professional with a passion for people management
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Works well under pressure in fast paced environment
- Strong technical, problem solving and analytical skills
- A proactive leader who continually seeks to assess procedures and processes and implements improvements
- The ability to challenge, motivate and influence
- A proven record of establishing robust stakeholder relationships
- Sound in IT systems and process driven
This is a great time to join a high performing organisation with continued aggressive growth plans in place for the next 5 years. Career progression and personal development opportunities are available for a determined individual ready to make their mark.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Worthing, West Sussex
Finance Director, Brighton, East Sussex
Finance Director, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Finance Director, Guildford, Surrey
Finance Director, Walton on Thames, Surrey
Finance Director, Woking, Surrey
Finance Director, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Finance Director, Hastings, East Sussex
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.