FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Guildford based client - handled by our South East Team.
Our client with head offices based in Guildford are currently looking for an established Finance Director.
You will have a considerable amount of experience working alongside senior management, a strong commercial focus and the ability to lead and motivate a team are just some of the key qualities this role demands. Working in partnership with the MD of the organisation, you will be fully involved in business growth plans and strategic development.
Duties for this role will be varied, but they will include:
• Overseeing financial control and winning new business
• Ably assisting the Financial Controller who will have day to day management of the finance team
• Producing documentation and presenting back at board level
• Developing a suite of financial reporting systems to increase efficiencies within the team
• Working with the MD to formulate strategy for the business
• Overseeing all elements of tax planning and compliance
Candidates will possess impeccable communication skills along with faultless practical know-how on systems, structures and reporting requirements to hone efficiencies and support the company during a new phase of growth.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered. Currently registered candidates will automatically be considered.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.