FD Recruit have another Finance Director Job Vacancy for a Stockton-on-Tees based client - handled by our North East Team.
Our client is a growing contracting business based in the North East. The business is looking to recruit a new Finance Director to be based in their Stockton-on-Tees head office.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Finance Director will be an influential member of the executive team who can help the company make key future commercial decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing and controlling finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Contributing to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Developing and controlling the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met.
- The preparation of the company's management accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations.
- Providing timely monthly management information to the board in the form of financial reporting.
- Managing banking relationships.
With further acquisitions on the horizon, this will not be a business as usual role. You will need to be highly analytical with outstanding commercial acumen. The successful candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant with extensive senior level accountancy and finance experience and significant managerial experience. Strategic thinking skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong data analysis and presentation skill are a must.
This role would best suit a top-notch finance leader who is process oriented and a good team player. In return, the client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary of £75K.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK-based experience will be considered, candidates already registered with FD Recruit will be considered automatically.
To see further information about Finance Director Recruitment please see the Full-Time Finance Director Services section of our website.
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED FINANCE DIRECTOR JOBS:
Finance Director, Sunderland, North East
Finance Director, Middlesborough, Teeside
Finance Director, Newcastle, North East
Finance Director, Darlington, Durham
Finance Director, Hartlepool, North East
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.